Thursday, March 19, 2009

TOI support

Its my pleasure to tell my experience with Times of India for e-paper.

After coming US, I used to refer TOI for current news. In between they stopped epaper edition for Ahmedabad (you might have observed !) . I did mail them regarding this and they replied in couple of hours only. As time passes, I forgot and used to with other cities news and ToI main web page. 

Today I got notification mail saying, your request for Ahmedabad epaper is back and I was so surprised that moment. They really care customer so much. They remember me and my mail for these weeks and at the end they do notify with global update occured.

For them I am just a single reader and I mailed in very normal fashion. Still they cared.

Thanks TOI.

2 comments:

Kinjal Shah said...

http://epaper.timesofindia.com/Default/Client.asp?Daily=TOIA&login=default&Enter=true&Skin=TOI&GZ=T

Also, now all cities which were available on Dec are back !!!

JD said...

Wow !! Thats great .. It really really feels great ..

Powered By Blogger