Sunday, March 1, 2009

I got a bit afreshed ...

After a long time of observation, I have realized that I become more productive and free thinker when I take a fresh breath and take relax time somewhere. For me, I noticed that my such place is near water and that too when there is no human noise.

I don't know whether such thing exists for others or not but I am sure that they should exist. It gives motivation atleast to me. 

Recently, I visited near by sea shore and I feel really afreshed and I am able to complete my tasks (not only job task!) in desired time. It really breaks mind movements and makes me to think on my need and what I am doing. For me, I am moving to right direction with this, I guess we all can find something like this which motivates individual. 

What you say ?

No comments:

Powered By Blogger