Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Funny incident at Chipotle

I went in the Maxican Grill - Chipotle, its near by my office and used to go weekly or so. I took my order and make a place on vacat table.  Near by my table, there was a couple with 5-6 yr old kid. 

I was as usual started my lunch and on the half way to complete. Suddenly that kid looked at me and laughed. Again and again that happened for 5-6 times.. Now, I got confused. I was completely in the formal, all clothes were well dressed, combed properly, I was using fork and my specs were also ok. Just to confirm I checked couple of these things as well. Still, she continued laughing in between her lunch.

After sometime, her parent shook hand and asked my details and other stuff. At last they told that daughter loves "Mr Bean cartoon" and she felt I looked very near by. I was completely shocked for 5 min or so... 

In the end, I felt atleast kid is enjoying her life and I could become part of her laugh !!

1 comment:

JD said...

LOL !!! ..

Indeed very funny ..

Powered By Blogger