Wednesday, July 30, 2008

bheja fry

This is the movie of my interest in which it is very easily and effectively shown that how one person can irritate other people. Bharat Bhushan is the center character of the movie. He is a tax officer who thinks he is the best in everything, but very humble in nature. Ranjeet wants to take Bharat Bhushan to the special Friday night party but Ranjeet's wife Anjali leaves him at the same night. The rest of the movie is what all things he do to get his wife back, and how Bharat Bhushan helps him, even after knowing the bad intentions of Ranjeet.

I saw this movie at home on VCD and after watching all, I came to know that whole movie is completed withing 60 Lakhs including marketing and advertisements. Looking at the success of such a low budget movie, the sequel of the same is going to come very soon with "Bharat Bhushan Ki Kahani".. I hope that would be more interesting than Bheja Fry...

I know its late to write for this movie now but I can't ignore this movie in my blog ....

No comments:

Powered By Blogger